Right now we haven’t covered Magento 2 much yet as it isn’t ready for multichannel. As for Jet.com it is still limited to the U.S. only so coverage would be limited. We focus more on the global market right now.
I would guess that jet.com (once you’re signed up for them) would get a feed of your in-stock products -or- keep stock, fba-style, for selling direct to their customers.
Magento 2 could defo do the first, and could help you manage stock for the 2nd. I would think there’s better solutions for stock control though.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606