Since eBay wants to more structured data.
I added a field UPC to my products and now I want to update my existing listing on eBay that were created via M2ePRO .
Put I can not find a way to edit the item specifics after it is listed without having to stop it and remove it from the M2Epro listing and then listing it again from scratch.
As I don’t want to lose the ranking of the product on eBay .
I hope my question is clear and someone could answer me.
also check this screen shot
Not so New
Have you tried raising this with M2E Pro to see what they say as this is a new requirement they may be having some teething issues with it.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606