I have several products listed on Ebay using the M2E Pro software. I have been having sync problems that some items are not stopping after applying my policy.
I have to:
Stop when status is disable: yes
Stop when out of stock: yes
Stop when item quantity is: no action
Any ideas why are some items not stopping? I always index and cache the system.
This could be for a couple of reasons and here is a quick list of things that spring to mind, if you exhaust these, it’ll be time to contact M2E Pro support :)
- Make sure that the cron job is setup and working. Visually compare the paths from Sell on eBay > Help and what you have set in your cPanel settings. Tip You can set cPanel to email you when it runs to make sure it’s working.
- Go to the troublesome product in Listing Groups and change the view mode and check to see what settings are being applied to it for the synchronization
- For the option “Stop when item quantity is: no action”, I’d probably suggest that is set to 0, so when you run out of stock it’s taken down, but that may differ to what your business does
Hope that helps & do let me & Dave know how you get on.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606