You set the Item Specific from attribute, but anyway you got error “Listing is missing required item specific(s): “Size”.
Usually such situation appears for configurable products, when “Size” is presented in Item Specific and also as an option in variations.
So to avoid this error message, the Item Specific “Size” in General template, should be set not from Custom Attribute, but as Custom Value. You can put it some generic info (i.e. varies, L-M-XL, etc)
Every expert was once a beginner
Found it, if anybody is facing the same problem, you need to go:
1. Go into the listing that is giving you this issue.
2. Change the view to Configuration (then you’ll see the categories assigned).
3. From the Actions drop-down choose Edit Category settings
4. Review your Characteristics (the size value is there).
Hope it helps.
Buuu... Are you scared? Shouldn't be.
eBay store and eCommerce design.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606