I am currently using M2E to list all my products into eBay.
I have sorted out all the initial steps and finally made M2E listing all my products in eBay.
However, I am now dealing with a new annoying issue for which I couldnt find a solution yet: How can I make M2E populate promotional prices into ebay?
In a nutshell, I am having some set of Magento Catalogue Promotions defined on my ecom, and I want these promotional prices to be automatically populated on eBay.
I know M2E allows you to set (manually) some promotions so as to increase/decrease prices; but this is not what I want. I want the Catalogue Promotional Prices (defined by those conditions and actions) to be passed to eBay and synced automatically.
How can I do that?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606