Yo Peeps! I have listed 12 variations products on Magento, via Magmi. I have since reshot my main product images and need to replace them – i.e. upload the new images and remove the old. What’s the best way to do this? Should I…
… simply give the new jpegs the same file name as the old ones, whack them in Filezilla (overriding the old files) and wait for Magento to call on the new images?
… give the new jpegs the same file name as the old ones, whack them in Filezilla (overriding the old files) and reupload my spreadsheet on Magmi?
… or something else that I haven’t thought of?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606