Perhaps this has been covered before, but do i need to have ‘Track direct database changes’ enabled if i am using magmi to upload images etc?
The reason i ask is because magento displays a notice which says ‘enable this option only if you need it as it is very resource and time consuming….’ (see image)
Hi David ,
It does indeed.
See this video course on Magmi https://understandinge.com/magento-tutorial/importing-products-magento/, it’s number 5
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606