Just created first test product listed onto eBay.
M2E Pro has automatically ticked the ‘International Site Visibility” box, so the listing is showing on ebay.com & ebay.ca (costs 30p)
I have all ‘other sites’ disabled in the Configuration.
I want to be able to make this choice per product. Is that possible please?
If so – how? :-)
Errrr to do this on a per product basis would mean that you would need to set a shipping policy just for them (as it’s set in the shipping policy).
What I would suggest to make it more manageable is to either:
1. Create two listing groups, one for International Site Visibility ON and one for International Site Visibility OFF
2. Or create two shipping policy templates, one with it on and one with it off (named aptly), which ever you use the most you assign as the default to the listing group in Magento.
Clear as mustard?
Haha Matt – Actually yes, it is clear (bet that’s a surprise for you!).
Will watch the remainder of the videos on M2E Pro then tackle doing what you suggest. Have not decided which method is best yet – but leaning toward suggestion number 1.
Thanks for the help
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606