Great, simple article.
Obfuscates the admin URL to something you decide yourself.
If you installed the Grids extension, you will either need to edit the saved settings for modules “admin” to whatever you made the new admin tag, or just re-create your grids.
Yea that’s one way, we actually just completed a tutorial of doing it the other way through the admin.
Not sure to what “severe problems” they’re referring to, never had a problem ever using the admin setting.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606