Ive just upgraded to a dedicated simple servers server. Nice. But is there anything i need to do in terms of re-watching guides and settings wise.
Im thinking Cpanel email set up etc.
Oh, and just a heads up when doing this…you get a licence not valid for this IP error from M2E & you need to contact support to fix that.
A couple of things that sprang to mind:
– Check everything is working as expected
– Confirm that the FTP accounts still work
– The same for email
– Also make sure that the cron job for M2E Pro is set up in cPanel
There are probably more, but those are the ones that sprang to mind with the cron job a big one as that keeps M2E Pro syncing things
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606