On one of our PCs whilst listing a product, we’re unable to proceed from the eBay category selection screen through to item specifics mapping, hence we’re unable to list without errors on that PC. It works on all other computers apart from this one, has anyone come across this? Or better still solved the problem?
Tried that, along with a raft of other things including:
– Clearing cache/cookies
– Different browsers
– Turning internet security
– M2E Pro have no idea either
Will keep trying until I wipe the laptop and start afresh…
Got it! The user of that PC was assigned a user role with all Sell on Ebay permissions apart from configuration. I gave them permission on configuration and it’s fixed! I wouldn’t have thought not having access to settings would’ve affected the listing process but apparently so!
Cheers for your help
Oh sweet! I was wondering wtf could be causing it to be on one machine, but on multiple browsers.
Glad you got it sorted
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606