Great webinar last night.
Just discovered analytics tracking was not enabled in system/config/google_api. Never thought to check as analytics was tracking some visits and thus assumed it must have been enabled as some traffic was being tracked.
Still confused as to why some traffic has been tracked when this was not enabled.
Adventurist and online ecommerce retailer based in the UK. Trading since 2006.
Oh that’ll be it then :X
With the odd few hits, maybe it was browser cached pages that the customers were viewing? Besides that sure to be honest, but glad we’ve found the cause.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606