Not sure if anyone else has this set up but…
Carrier Name: Other
Carrier Service: Royal Mail
Tracking Number: 1234596789
The problem is that Amazon doesn’t see this as Royal Mail so I’m getting 0% tracking uploaded and also the tracking page from the customer side doesn’t work well.
M2E pro sends the correct values to eBay and it works perfectly.
I’ve contacted M2E pro but after a few emails back and forth I’m more confused. They seem to be saying that I should add Royal Mail as a carrier (which I can’t work out how to do) and then manually update each order (not practical)
Has anyone else come across this?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606