In Magento, I navigate to “Sell on ebay>Listings”. This displays all my various listings such as “default” etc. How do I edit my existing item specifics for one of these listings (The default listing). I’ve searched around but cannot find this anywhere?
Benni Blanco, from the Bronx.
Ah ha it’s hiding!
Go into the listing group and there is an option called “View Mode”, change this to “Settings” and then to the right of the listing, select the change eBay categories one and you’ll see the pop up window like you saw when listing the product originally.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606