One of our suppliers has a datafeed that is updated daily with stock inventory, price increases and decreases. I would like to be able to automate this into our magento website on a daily basis. How can we set this up? This would help avoid “Sorry, out of stock” emails.
I appreciate any help you can provide.
You can do this by using magmi and a cron job.
So you can either call the file remotely or get it put into a folder on your server. Then set up a cron job to call magmi to retrieve and upload the data on a regular basis.
You can use column mapping function within magmi to match the column headers.
Hope this helps
Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606