is there anyway i can extract product data without using the standard export routine, as that brings in loads of stuff i dont want.
ideally i just want SKU, Description & price.
if not in module form, does anyone know if you can extract it from the SQL database straight into excel when using Simple Servers.
Yes, use the dataflow export option in Magento.
Go to System > Tools > Dataflow profiles
If you check the existing ones you’ll be able to see what you can export (which is pretty much everything) and control what is exported as well.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606