By accident I’ve deleted the Export All Product’s dataflow profile.
Can you advice how could I restore it or rewrite it from scratch?
The thing is that I’m trying to use Magni for my stock managment and I need to get all the field’s right. Before I’ve used Export Product Stocks and they have different values and column headers. And while configurating I’ve deleted the Export All profile.
Please help me restore it. I don’t want to go one by one fields in Magento Admin and copy the id’s, also I don’t know exactly witch one’s are Obligatory fields.
As an example:
The category field in Export Product’s stock is by ID and in Export All products with path /Default Category/Cat Name etc.
Buuu... Are you scared? Shouldn't be.
eBay store and eCommerce design.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606