Is there a way to view all the emails, which have been sent by magento? If they are stored do they need to be cleaned up?
To the best of my knowledge the answer to this is no, there are no logs.
You can make Magento CC you on emails though and next week we’ll show you how to setup Mandrill for transactional emails (free service up to 12,000 transactional emails) and they are logged in Mandrill with no requirement to empty.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606