We’re about to start creating an .xls data sheet for new stock arriving, and would like to put this stock directly onto the website, then out to eBay.
There will be up to 8 images per product, so need your advise about the image fields.
1: Do we create 8 separate image fields (if so, how are they labelled?), or use one field and comma separate?
2: Here’s the Chicken & Egg sequence we can’t get out head around!
What file path is used in the data sheet? E.g. the images are on this PC, and they need to be uploaded to the website. Are they uploaded to website then take the file path, then add this to data sheet?
3. Is the info on the data sheet used by M2ePro, or does it pull the info it uses from the website itself? i.e. is the data sheet needed for M2ePro to use?
4. When using M2ePro, does it upload the 8 images from our hosting over to eBay hosting – PLUS – use some images within the new template (which remain on our web hosting)?
The reason we feel this is important – from our experience, the eBay hosted images show on the eBay APP for mobile shoppers, but the template images do not (the App strips everything down to the bare bones). Unless you guys know otherwise?
The new way to track the Course Guides is great BTW. Good thinking – much clearer.
Steve & Val
Howdy Steve & Val,
I can’t answer your questions this morning, need to complete a few tasks here, but will do later and this note @Matthew Ogborne will send me an email to remind me :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606