Is it possible to move the ‘QTY’ and ‘Stock availability’ attributes out of the ‘Inventory’ tab and into a custom tab? Also is it possible to do the same for category?
The reason i ask is because im adding approx. 30 items per day. Its much easier and less risk of errors if i can have all required input fields in a single tab rather than having to work with 3 tabs.
As noted in that video tutorial, the inventory tab is a special one and you can’t move them out easily (without adding an extension to shift them out), if you can free one, let me know!
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606