This is where you can download the translations, also see this thread on how to override them at theme level if desired https://understandinge.com/forum/everything-magento/how-to-rename-product-description-tab/#p5626
Does that get you closer?
LOL you’ve seen the light.
The idea of translations is a good idea (so don’t scrap it completely!), in many cases the competition for non english speaking sites is much, much, much lower, but does carry quite a large overhead to do them.
Maybe a few key pages would suffice and google translate button on the others?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606