create an attribute for the simple items. Add that attribute to the attribute set the simple items are listed under. Then assign each item to its relevant item in that attribute.
Create a new item with the attribute set the single items are under and as a configurable item. Fill out all the details, hit save and continue, then assign the simple items to the configurable item you have just made, menu link is at the bottom on the left to access the items assigned to the configurable
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606