I would like to see some help when you conduct the amazon tutorials on the best way to get the customer to leave reviews on products and encouraging feedback.
When using my old 2nd gen provider I seem to remember them having something pretty cool, they sent a chaser email a week later with an embedded bit of code that allowed the customer to leave feedback within the email instead of having to do so from their account. Unless I’m completely mistaken…
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606