I have been using Frooition to manage my Ebay. I used it for listing templates, editing descriptions on ebay, etc. Now I want to integrate the template that I have in Frooition to Magento. Is this possible and how would I be able to do this?
Good question. In this course here we show you how to set up listing templates in M2E Pro and Magento: https://understandinge.com/magento-tutorial/ebay-listing-templates/
Now i’m not sure what you have access to with Frooition, if you can access the code then happy days although there may still be some compatibility issues depending on how they have coded the templates.
My best suggestion would be to watch the guides and try to input the code you have for the listing designs and see how they come out on a test listing.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606