#1 I would you like to see a guide on changing header names.
#2 In this guide I would like to see how to make a suppliers data feed compliant with magmi and magento 1.9.2
#3 The reason why I would like to see this guide is to be able to import my suppliers data feed into magento and have it refresh
data every hour to control inventory quantities.
The following users say thank you to Dave Furness for this useful post:mike feinsinger
Every expert was once a beginner
I believe I can change the first row of name headers and delete unnecessary coloumns in a csv file and renaming them to
be compatible with Magmi using macros.
Getting the csv file to to convert, refresh and integrated into Magmi every 15 minutes, may need a script of some kind.
Thanks for your great work and quick response. You and Matt have given me inspiration and motivation.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606