I have just upgraded my version of M2E and I am getting a warning telling me to
M2E Pro has detected, that your System Configuration does not meet minimum requirements, so there might be problems with its work. Please check it and amend appropriate settings.
These are my settings.
As far as I can tell it is the Max Execution Time needs increasing. Am I correct and if so how do I do this?
Adventurist and online ecommerce retailer based in the UK. Trading since 2006.
There are a couple of ways of doing this, but let’s pick the easy one.
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to change this for you :)
The reason why I am suggesting this route is because there are several ways of doing this, php.ini, htaccess, via cpanel or plesk and in the scripts. php.ini is always the prefered option, but this depend on your hosting provider.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606