I believe this means that you haven’t gone through the setup wizard yet in M2E Pro where you create a listing (Or templates as we think they should be called) This can look misleading as it feels like it’s trying to force you to list a product, however we can assure you it isn’t and you have the option to not list to eBay at the end.
Once this ‘Wizard’ is complete the menu’s should then open up for you.
We go through this wizard in this video here: https://understandinge.com/tutorial/m2e-0004/
Does that help?
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606