We sell on eBay, Amazon and our own website.
I have started to go through some of the courses on this site and finding them very informative.
There is another 250 videos I need to watch but I’m struggling to find the time!
If I can, I have a couple of questions in my head for now and would appreciate any answers:
1) I see there is a description field in Magento but do not see any fields for Amazon bullet points?
2) How can it handle Amazon.de listings or do you need to create them first on the amazon.de marketplace?
The WMS we will be using is called Orderwise (migrating from Peoplevox). It would be great to know anyone who is also using this.
Good choice on the move to Magento :)
As for the questions:
1) You need to create the custom attributes for Amazon in your Magento system :)
2) Amazon.de is supported, if the item already exists you just need the ASIN, if not then you can list directly through M2E Pro and Magento.
Hope that helps
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606