I’m pretty sure this would uninstall completely Ben.
Also the version before this 6.5 is the one that had the known problem with listing to eBay.
Is this to try and see if it was the M2E update that has called the tax problems on your system?
Every expert was once a beginner
Basically, is it safe to do this to get back to the previous version of m2epro?
Catching up with my unread forums posts :)
Make a backup first and then restore a prior version and see if that works for you.
Un-installing a version of M2EPro doesn’t remove any of the database tables so if the version you un-install made changes to the database when you did the last update means if more than likely have problems.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606