Not so New
we have upgraded 6.1.1 M2E Pro Migration to v. 6.1.6
But we encounter some issue when we lived
01)Cron Concurrently running.(M2ePro_cron)
02)Multi-variant listings listed twice.
03)Not allowing to list a product in auction that is already added via a fixed price listing(automatic listing)- manual listing its listing
04)When listings a product for Auctions they are duplicated
Screen shot Attached.
Auction listing giving
Error on automatic listing.when we do it Manual listing, it was fine.
13 Jun 2014 07:45:23
There is another item with the same eBay user ID, product ID and marketplace presented in “QATEST_LIST_FIXED_US” (22) Listing.
Not so New
This message “There is another item with the same eBay user ID, product ID and marketplace presented in “QATEST_LIST_FIXED_US” (22) Listing.” is to do with M2E not allowing you to list duplicates, this is a user setting in Sell on eBay > Configuration > General > Prevent eBay Item Duplicates = Yes that’s most likely causing that message.
Does that help Dulan?
Are these two related? “02)Multi-variant listings listed twice.” and “04)When listings a product for Auctions they are duplicated”?
So for example if you lista variation or an auction, they get duplicated?
Not so New
first of all thanks for the prompt replay.
We always set it to “NO”. Sell on eBay > Configuration > General > Prevent eBay Item Duplicates = No
it’s not a setting issue we manage to fix it from DB level.
Issue 02 and 04 not related.I believe we cannot do auction for Multi-variant products.
although we are looking forward to fix other issues b4 COP.
Not so New
M2E Pro CHANGELOG
* 6.1.6 (r6425) (19/05/2014)
* Added: [eBay] support of multi-variations products for ebay.nl marketplace
* Removed: [eBay] “Get It Fast” option in shipping policy (eBay no longer supports this feature)
* Fix: major trouble with cache clearing by tag(s) (TwoLevel cache)
* Fix: cron service doesn’t work properly if web server is LiteSpeed
* Fix: big size of m2epro_operation_history table was reduced
* Fix: wrong UPC/EAN validation for magento versions with old Zend_Validate_Barcode
* Fix: in some cases magento orders creates with wrong items
* Fix: [eBay] problems with creating magento orders for configurable products in some cases
* Fix: [eBay] empty shipping address information in order when checkout not completed
* Fix: [eBay] reserved qty did not release during combine orders
* Fix: [eBay] count of rows for Listing Other Grid was increased to 100 (from 20)
* Fix: [Rakuten.com] update shipping status for orders did not work
* 6.1.5 (r6329) (29/04/2014)
* Added: [eBay] global shipping program for “eBay Motors” category “Parts & Accessories”
* Fix: cron is not working correctly if magento is placed not under root of domain name
* Fix: cron is not working correctly if option “Add Store Code to Urls” is enabled
* Fix: major fixes for marketplaces synchronization (SQL Error: Duplicate entry key)
* Fix: Wrong input data. Comment max length is 250 characters (Mage + Zend_Db_Expr + empty string)
* Fix: Conflict during order creation with 3rd party extensions
* Fix: [eBay] supporting of multiple select attribute type for item specifics
* Fix: [eBay] empty content for item specifics during “Add New Products” process
* Fix: [eBay] fatal error “Call to undefined method Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::isTableExists()” in sales grid
* Fix: [eBay] “Variation cannot be deleted during restricted revise.” error in some cases.
* Fix: [eBay] double adding VAT in magento orders
* Fix: [Amazon / Rakuten.com / Play.com] “Can’t generate SKU” in some causes
* 6.1.4 (r6256) (17/04/2014)
* Fix: [eBay] variations generation for bundle or grouped product
* 6.1.3 (r6248) (08/04/2014)
* Fix: [eBay] interface problem during adding to listing products from categories
* Fix: [eBay] Donation problem when Selling Format Template used as Policy
* Fix: [Play.com] update shipping status for orders did not work
* 6.1.2 (r6218) (01/04/2014) [Beta Testing]
* Fix: major fixes of migration to the extension of 6.1.1 version
* Fix: wrong calculation of qty for list/relist/stop conditions in synchronization policy/template
* Fix: manage qty settings when manage stock is disabled or backorders is enabled
* Fix: ability to setup settings for “Manage Stock” and “Backorders” features
* 6.1.1 (r6192) (26/03/2014) [Beta Testing]
* Added: [eBay] support of Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for US marketplace
* Added: [eBay] ability to use Strike-Through Pricing for Australia marketplace
* Added: [eBay] donation feature is available now for all marketplaces
* Added: [eBay] ability to add watermark for images in custom description (description policy)
* Improvement: significant improvements of cron subsystem
* Improvement: significant improvements of synchronization subsystem
* Improvement: significant improvements of extension licensing subsystem
* Improvement: supporting of option “Manage stock” during getting product quantity
* Improvement: supporting of option “Backorders” during getting product quantity
* Improvement: [eBay] significant improvements of orders downloading subsystem
* Improvement: [eBay] amount of variations attribute options was increased from 30 to 60
* Improvement: [eBay] showing watermark info in preview of “Custom Description”
* Improvement: [eBay] added support of Middle East / Southeast Asia regions in excluded shipping locations (shipping policy)
* Fix: creating magento order duplicates in some cases
* Fix: applying magento shipment changes to channel, even if channel is disabled
* Fix: wrong original price in magento order for variation products
* Fix: weight did not save in orders and shipments created by M2ePro
* Fix: incorrect view of description that contains html code in all logs grids
* Fix: “Edit” button on magento order page does not work, if associated products was created by M2ePro
* Fix: QTY for the same simple products in one Bundle product
* Fix: fatal error “column not found” in listing search items page in some MySql versions.
* Fix: issue with autocomplete results in “Multi-Channels” listings grid
* Fix: [eBay] watermark image was not updated during list/relist/revise actions if it was changed from policy settings
* Fix: [eBay] wrong attribute labels for configurable products and images in some cases
* Fix: [eBay] Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildObject() on a non-object in Settings View Grid
* Fix: [eBay] Fatal error occurred: “SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘state’ in ‘order clause'”.
* Fix: [eBay] broken sort action for state and price columns on Magento View Mode
* Fix: [eBay] do not sending tracking numbers for order items separately
* Fix: [eBay] synchronization fails in some cases, if php version < 5.3
* Fix: [eBay] skipping confirmation window for saving policy created from duplication
* Fix: [eBay] disabled option "Listing Duration" from "Listing Type – Attribute" for "Simple Mode" in "Selling Policy"
* Fix: [eBay] some issues in policies forms, for "Simple" and Advanced "Mode".
* Fix: [eBay] "Variation Price" availability in "Listing Type": "Magento Attribute" if "Buy It Now" price: "None"
* Fix: [eBay] Currency ‘CAD,USD’ not found
* Fix: [eBay] adding of Magento blocks did not work in custom description when was run from a cron
* Fix: [eBay] Motors problem with old compatibility ePIDs that were deleted from eBay
* Fix: [Amazon] amazon search ASIN(s) tool is stuck in some cases
* Fix: [Amazon] invalid billing address in magento order in some cases
* Fix: [Amazon] major inventory synchronization issue, wrong statuses changing (ignore next inventory synchronization)
* Fix: [Amazon] doesn’t active "Assign To This Template" button because wrong Attribute Sets calculation
* Fix: [Rakuten.com] sort by buyer name in orders grid did not work
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606