In a way it makes me feel better knowing that we are not the only ones that are having issues with reindexing.
Just noticed that M2E pro have a new stable version 6.3.5. Has anyone tried it as yet? and if yes have the issues from 6.3.4 been fixed?
Am very hesitant to upgrade seeing that 6.3.4 was also classed as stable.
Interesting, Joanne… It looks like a decent update to me but I am leery about updating immediately now that I am finally back on track.
I checked their magento connect site and found the following release notes:
M2E Pro 6.3.5
Version number: 6.3.5 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 184.108.40.206, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9
* Added: Hyperlinks to the certain documentation part into Help Block at the top of each Page Content
* Added: “Get help for this page” (in magento admin panel header) redirects to appropriate documentations page
* Added: Ability to send Tracking Number to the Channel by saving track model in programmatic way
* Added: Ability to disable sending of Order Emails in Account settings for customers created by M2E Pro
* Added: [eBay] Strike Through Price feature for all Canadian Marketplaces
* Added: [eBay] Amount of Bids for auction Items and the bidding history
* Added: [eBay] Ability to set Magento Attribute as source for Country/Postal Code/City in Shipping Policy
* Added: [eBay] “Unbranded” or “Does not Apply” as value of Catalog Identifier (Brand/MPN/UPC/EAN/ISBN)
* Added: [eBay] Status column in Manage Variations Pop-up for each Variation
* Added: [Amazon] Settings view mode of Listing (management of Description Policy, Moving, etc.)
* Added: [Amazon] Swatch image for Child Products in images block of Description Policy
* Added: [Amazon] Ability to manage associations of Attributes/Options which were saved manually
* Added: [Amazon] A lot of Categories which were not supported earlier (almost all of them)
* Added: [Amazon] Ability to select any Product Type regardless of selected Category
* Improvement: Fast navigation to the Magento Child Product(s) from Manage Variations Popup
* Improvement: “Not Listed” label instead of “N/A” for Items/Products if their status is “Not Listed”
* Improvement: [eBay] Replacement of Variation Attribute Label by Item Specific Label for Configurable Products
* Improvement: [eBay] Automatic Mapping of 3rd party item if manual mapping for Order Item is performed
* Improvement: [eBay] Added Validators for EAN/UPC/ISBN values in Manage Variations Pop-up
* Improvement: [Amazon] AFN offers are not relisted and stopped (prevention of switching to MFN by revise of QTY)
* Improvement: [Amazon] Warning if some Child Products are not matched to certain Magento Variation
* Improvement: [Amazon] Manually selected Variations Themes will have priority for automatic matching in future
* Improvement: [Amazon] Assigning ASIN/ISBN for products during Products adding process
* Improvement: [Rakuten.com] Ability to revise QTY and Price separately (earlier only together)
* Fix: “Access Denied” message on the some pages after applying a magento security patch
* Fix: Notice ob_end_clean(): failed to delete buffer in the error_log during of synchronization
* Fix: [eBay] Additional prevention of Marketplace Items duplicating
* Fix: [eBay] Constant “This call resulted in [number] records, but on …” error message
* Fix: [eBay] Duplicate of Magento Products can be created during Magento Order Creation process
* Fix: [Amazon] Ability to remember Variations Options association when Child Product Options are saved/changed
* Fix: [Amazon] CAD currency instead of USD for Canada Marketplace (right usage of conversion tool)
* Fix: [Amazon] Space at the beginning of some values in Description Policy (bullet point etc.)
''The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.''
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606