Hi Steve ,
Yes that’s correct.
You can also use a Magento attribute to do this if you know the eBay category ID, however this more advanced method does have a downside as you’ll not see the recommended item specifics for eBay when listing.
Not sure if you’ve seen the tutorials in this https://understandinge.com/magento-tutorial/ebay-item-specifics/ (3 & 4) or this course at all, they’ll help as these cover the listing process to eBay with real examples.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606