I had the same problem (i have posted in another forum) see below from M2EPRO, I’m well annoyed because they made me upgrade before they would support an issue i had
The issue will be fixed in the next M2ePro version 6.1.6 which will be available within few days.
For fixing it in the 6.1.5 version you should replace file app/code/community/Ess/M2ePro/Model/Magento/Quote.php with attached file.
And refresh magento compilation if need.
Please note, the fix will be applied to newly created orders.
We apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused.
M2E Pro Support Team.
Not so New
Not so New
We were running M2e Pro ver 6.0.8 before the upgrade to 6.1.5. This upgrade should be avoided because it appends old order data to new orders – sort of like the cache is not clearing out. A possible fix I am testing is to replace the current “app/code/community/Ess/M2ePro/Model/Magento/Quote.php ” with an older quote.php from my 6.08 version. Give it a try until we get a “real fix”!
Here is the quote.php file that M2EPRO sent me, feel free to use it at your own peril, but for peace of mind you may want to log a support call with M2E and get a copy sent to you. As far as i can see there is only a one line change in it
Not so New
Here are the release notes for the latest M2E version:
Added: [eBay] support of multi-variations products for ebay.nl marketplace
* Removed: [eBay] “Get It Fast” option in shipping policy (eBay no longer supports this feature)
* Fix: major trouble with cache clearing by tag(s) (TwoLevel cache)
* Fix: cron service doesn’t work properly if web server is LiteSpeed
* Fix: big size of m2epro_operation_history table was reduced
* Fix: wrong UPC/EAN validation for magento versions with old Zend_Validate_Barcode
* Fix: in some cases magento orders creates with wrong items
* Fix: [eBay] problems with creating magento orders for configurable products in some cases
* Fix: [eBay] empty shipping address information in order when checkout not completed
* Fix: [eBay] reserved qty did not release during combine orders
* Fix: [eBay] count of rows for Listing Other Grid was increased to 100 (from 20)
* Fix: [Rakuten.com] update shipping status for orders did not work
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606