After upgrading to 6.3.5 the main screen appears blank, the menu item is there and I can click on “Sell on eBay” -> Listings and I get the listing (screen1 image attached), but when I click on it to open all the items it goes to a blank screen. (screen2 image attached)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
All other screens work fine, ive cleared browser cache used a different browser, cleared all magento index and cache, refreshed licence etc etc.
Ive even added listings, but they dont sync to eBay, and as the “manage” screen is the one going blank, i cant see whats going on.
Besides suggesting the obvious one, logging in & out after the update as you would need to do after any extension adding or updating, we can only suggest contacting M2EPro support directly as they’ll be able to look into your system for you.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606