Not so New
I’d like to ask you how do you manage product content for marketplaces and own website?
So far I’ve been selling on ebay and amazon and right now I am about to open my own website.
SEO concerns me a lot. How google will interpret my website if product description will be very similar to what can be found on ebay or amazon?
We have never noticed any noticeable penalisation from Google for website products that match product data on the marketplaces. If however you were concerned about this Magento allows you to have different attributes for different marketplace descriptions which you could edit accordingly.
Hope that helps
Every expert was once a beginner
Not so New
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606