We have had a long period of problems with Moogento software – that we paid to have installed and now is still not working correctly.
1. The order page in ShipEasy does not work because of a conflict with BL_Grid. (ShipEasy actually has a specific setting to resolve this problem, but in the latest version of the software this has stopped working.)
2. CourierRules has been flaky ever since it was installed (again we paid for implementation). The rule that should produce an Airmail style PPI for international despatches used to work and now doesn’t. The documentation for this software is almost entirely useless and our repeated requests for assistance to Jim have resulted in absolutlely no resolution of the problem.
Having paid for installation and waiting for over two months to get this working, we are very unimpressed with the lack of support being delivered by Jim to resolve these problems.
If you think about buying the Moogento software, be aware that the ONLY way to contact Moogento is via email – there is no company address or telephone number on the website so when Jim decides to ignore your email, there is no other way to contact them to get resolution of your problems.
So, I have two requests for readers of this forum :-
1. Can anyone help me to resolve the two specific issues, as outlined above, that are making the order management part of our site unusable ?
2. Can anyone recommend a proven alternative to Moogento that I can get installed in place of this badly supported and non-working s**t ?
I don’t think this is fair.
“The only way to contact is via email” – We’re too small a team to have 24/7 phone support (you won’t find many software companies that offer that!). I checked the many emails we’ve received from you and we’ve replied in one working day to all of them. Maybe you were confused by us being on our annual break, during which I think we still tried to maintain some kind of email support.
“The order page doesn’t work with BL_Grid” – it works great with that, but you wanted us to install the latest version for you free of charge so we’re doing it at the same time as adding an extra eBay feature, which we’ve also been in contact with you about.
“courierRules has been flakey” – it sounds like you have a new shipping method which needs a rule to match. In order to know what rule to match we need to see the Order Id with that shipping method. You only let us know a matching Order Id 2 days ago, and we confirmed yesterday that we would be checking it for you. Update, we checked this and you had edited the rules to include some ‘catchall’ rules set to Royal Mail 48. This worked perfectly, it did exactly what you asked it to – caught all those shipments and applied the 48 stamp. Once those rules were edited they again show the International PPI. So actually it was working great!
In short, sorry to hear that you had issues. As I’ve explained over email a few times your issues are on our list and we’ll update you when complete. There’s no need to get offensive on a public forum. It won’t affect us – we will continue to politely try to fix all issues as fast and as best we can.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606