Is it possible to put different stock quantities on eBay compared to the website when using M2E pro?
You can put different quantities on eBay than what is shown on your Magento store. To get to this you need to go into your listing and then edit listing settings. You want the option selling on the drop down. The settings are under quantity and duration.
You can chose maximum qty to list on eBay, percentage of your stock you want listed on eBay and also change where it gets the qty from.
Hope this helps you
The following users say thank you to JonBoy for this useful post:Dave Furness
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606