Hello to all,
Recently I’ve seen a lot of talk going on about the Cassini search on eBay. Some are good, some are bad.. As usual… So I would like to hear your opinion about the changes they made?
I found this blog post, it basically says that the listings with HTML are getting penalized, because the Cassini engine only runs through the part of the description text and it concerns me a little bit. As we use html headers and other elements before the actual description and there is quite a lot of HTML involved in the design (categories, promo boxes, image gallery etc), is it true? Will it be fixed? How we should go about it?
Buuu... Are you scared? Shouldn't be.
eBay store and eCommerce design.
I don’t think that should be a concern as the the devs have taken years to make this search engine and stripping HTML is easy
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606