Not so New
Have you got any further updates on the charges that will be introduced by M2E in the second quarter of 2014? The Support FAQ have stated this will be based on sales volumes and “reasonable”, but they are not committing to any figures just yet. See http://support.m2epro.com/know…..on-rakuten
Slightly disappointed as we’ve been hunting for a low cost integration system/product that does not cost the earth to run (sell primarily on Amazon but wanted to operate through own sites and eBay) – so not sure whether UE is going to be the 3rd generation solution after all.
The UE site looks fantastic – you’ve both put a lot of time/effort into making this top notch. I just hope you are not going to be shot in the foot by M2E Pro charging for the other Marketplaces.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606