On eBay I list gardening related products but not ‘shrink wrapped’ items. For example I buy garden netting in 250M long rolls and then sell it cut-to-order in 5/10/25/50 metre lengths. I have no barcode or other number for the product as it is a ‘custom’ product. I do the same for clear and black polythene sheeting, and other things. I am not sure how I would list these on Amazon. To see examples of what I list look at my eBay shop within my username ashnook.
As you will see in the upcoming Amazon guides, one of the keys to selling on Amazon is to have a Barcode. The one way to do that would be to assign your own barcodes effectively creating your own unique products to sell.
GS1 is the global facility for monitoring barcodes and you can register and rent barcodes from them.
Every expert was once a beginner
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606