A two-part question if I may.
1) We’ve got Amazon UK all set up with M2E Pro and the orders have started coming in nicely (thanks, Matt & Dave!). The orders import perfectly into our Amazon UK storeview, which is great. However whilst playing around in Seller Central we enabled a feature that allowed Amazon to automatically sync our listings with the other Amazon marketplaces – FR, DE, IT and ES. We then sold something on Amazon FR and realised that the order has not been collected by M2E Pro. After reading a thread on this forum we then setup a new storeview for Amazon FR, enabled Amazon FR in M2E and enable Euros as an accepted currency – but the order still hasn’t been collected by M2E. Any ideas why?
2) Based on the above – is it best to list directly to each international marketplace (FR, DE, IT & ES) via M2E Pro or is it best to allow Seller Central to list to these sites instead? I wondered if anyone had any insight as to the best practices for this.
The way that we would recommend doing it is to set up the marketplaces directly and then link these in Magento to new storeviews which gives you ultimate control over your orders and inventory across the channels.
I am not sure enabling the european marketplaces through your existing account will get picked up by M2E Pro doing it the current way you are and is something you may want to check with them
Every expert was once a beginner
Did you ever get this resolved, finally taken the plunge and enabled Amazon UK with M2Epro but have the same problem with auto sync to FR, DE, IT and ES.
I’m having similar issues!
I’m finding managing listing to Amazon Marketplaces a bit tricky!
We list from Magento to Amazon UK via M2Epro, set up the decription policy, item specifics, bullet points, etc BUT most of the time this data doesn’t reach the listing in Amazon so I’m checking each listing to see what missing and then either trying to revise the listing in Magento (doesn’t always work) or I go back into Amazon and add the data manually. Then when I Sync the listings across the European Marketplaces, many of the listing won’t sync as they are not in the Amazon catalogue for say France or Germany. So then I have to create the listing in each marketplace which is proving to be very time consuming and frustrating.
Has anyone found a better way of listing across Amazon marketplaces?
I learn something new every day
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606