Using the simplified template as basis for my test runs, I noticed that for international shipping where I use calculated shipping on eBay it always shows “Free”. If I understand the coding, the shipping info is really coming only from M2E Pro policies, so am I correct to understand there is no way to display a calculated shipping cost as that is being dynamically created on eBay?
I can work around this, but I just wanted to confirm that I am not doing something wrong in my setup.
Not anymore, I abandoned that listing template project after seeing what you were working on :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606