I was wondering how we could add a text at the bottom of the main picture saying “enlarge image”. Not even I knew that I could click on the large image and it will open up even more, until I read a post by you saying that lightbox is in the listing template.
Buyers need to be told to take an action otherwise they just don’t.
Please see example:
That’s certainly possible and comes with the media gallery keyword.
Using the keyword tool in M2EPro in Sell on eBay > Configuration > Policies > A Description template an example is:
#media_gallery[,,,2,row,0,”Click on the image below to get zoomed view of the item”]#
Locate the #media_gallery keyword in your template and for the last comma change it “Click on the image below to get zoomed view of the item” and that message will come out beneath the gallery.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606