I have just had our M2E template designed and it is up and running. I have just this morning realised that it is not ‘responsive’.
The person who developed this for us is a designer not a developer and so perhaps the ‘making it responsive’ was outside their skill set.
Is there an easy way to update our new template to make is responsive or would we need to start from scratch again.
(this was only just completed in the last couple of days).
Unfortunately, not easily. The template needs to be designed as being responsive from the outset, rather than being retro fitted.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606