Not so New
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am really struggling to figure out how to include individual images from products into my template. I can see how to add a gallery of images, but is it possible just to specify individual images stored within the product images, e.g. a tag of #image2# in template = image 2 , http://magento.com/url/image.jpg .
I already have a good template but requires me inputting the tags for each individual image.
Thanks in advance
It’s not a daft question at all, M2E doesn’t have these available as keywords, but do add them as a feature request for them, I’d happily give that one some votes!
Not so New
Yep that would work, you would need to enter the url to the image in the attribute and call it just like any other attribute, eg #att_my_image#
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606