I think the easiest way would be to outsource someone to do the translations for you, alternatively perhaps an import via Magmi would be easy as you could put your description it to a translation tool and then import that into the new storeview for the German eBay.
Alternatively there may be an extension out there to help with this.
Does this help give you a few ideas?
Every expert was once a beginner
m2epro have released a update version 6.2.0 and one update is:
Added: [eBay] Ability to translate products information for selling on another marketplace
I have not downloaded the update yet, but this update will help with your translations from one eBay site to another from within m2epro.
There is more information on their support page at:
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606