I don’t know why but the currency symbol is changing time by time. Sometimes it is showing HK( where I am located) sometimes appears CA or US( the one I want). The price value is corrected though.
I saw this documentation page:
But the currency options doesn’t appear for me. If I have the option of not show the currency would be good too.
I’m not sure if you mean in Magento or on eBay.
Either way, see the CBT course here https://understandinge.com/course/ebay-cbt-magento-m2e-pro/ or the fundementals course here https://understandinge.com/magento-tutorial/magento-website-foundation-course/ that covers the base settings & setup for Magento.
Note: eBay may change the currency based upon the location they think you’re at, and Magento, well that’s set by default in your system configuration and M2EPro displays the currency used on the site it was listed to.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606