I recently had to edit my template, because eBay were flagging it up, due to http content. The offending image was the paypal logo in the payments tab. I removed the image, saved the template and got the new code. I applied the new code to the description policy in m2e pro. Now i get an error in the categories widget, none of the categories are showing and the error states “/* Error: Error with API */”. I have opened a ticket with widgetchimp, i got a reply from them a few days ago, saying that they have passed this on to the technical team, but its been over a week now, and they haven’t replied. I was wondering if anyone is getting this error, and how to fix it.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606