Hello forum citizens,
I had listed config products by colour and set description policy to change images using correct config attribute. Once listed, all was working as intended, images were changing fine. Now after almost a month, they have stopped changing. I am still using same description policy so can’t think of any reason why it would happen. Tried revising, didn’t help.
Daft one, if they’re working when manually revising, check the settings in Sell on eBay > Configuration > Policies > click on your synchronization policies > left tab “Revise Rules” and is Images checked?
Hmmmm….. I’m not sure :(
no worries, will speak to m2e next time it happens.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606