I have just imported my listing into 3rd party listings and mapped one of the simple product from the catalgoue. Then the map sign changed to Move using which i moved the product from third party listing to Default listing. Now if i go to revise the listing I am getting the error No Categories Defined. Can you please point out what am I missing?
Hmmm…. As the message indicates it looks like the categories were not pulled over. In the listing group with the view mode eBay selected, if you go to edit the categories are they set?
I’m glad that’s sorted for you :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606